This week has seen the premiere of a handful of great move trailers and I, TimeLordBurrito, am here to rundown some of the best!
- HITMAN: Agent 47 – HITMAN: AGENT 47 centers on an elite assassin who was genetically engineered from conception to be the perfect killing machine, and is known only by the last two digits on the barcode tattooed on the back of his neck. He is the culmination of decades of research—and forty-six earlier Agent clones—endowing him with unprecedented strength, speed, stamina and intelligence. His latest target is a mega-corporation that plans to unlock the secret of Agent 47’s past to create an army of killers whose powers surpass even his own. Teaming up with a young woman who may hold the secret to overcoming their powerful and clandestine enemies, 47 confronts stunning revelations about his own origins and squares off in an epic battle with his deadliest foe.
- Straight Outta Compton (RED BAND TRAILER) – The group NWA emerges from the streets of Compton, California in the mid-1980s and revolutionizes pop culture with their music and tales about life in the hood.
- Pitch Perfect 2 (2nd trailer) – A sequel to the 2012 musical comedy that follows Fat Amy and Beca through their senior year at Barden University.
- Trainwreck – Since she was a little girl, it’s been drilled into Amy’s head by her rascal of a dad that monogamy isn’t realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo – enjoying what she feels is an uninhibited life free from stifling, boring romantic commitment – but in actuality, she’s kind of in a rut. When she finds herself starting to fall for the subject of the new article she’s writing, a charming and successful sports doctor named Aaron Conners, Amy starts to wonder if other grown-ups, including this guy who really seems to like her, might be on to something.
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E. – In the early 1960s, CIA agent Napoleon Solo and KGB operative Illya Kuryakin participate in a joint mission against a mysterious criminal organization, which is working to proliferate nuclear weapons.
- ALOHA – After some issues with his job, Rocket Raccoon goes back to work with Peter Venkman in Hawaii, where he is teamed up with Gwen Stacey as his air-force liaison. Rocket then runs into his old love, Regina George, who is now married to Jim Halpert. Comedy and Romance Guaranteed!
What movies are you looking forward to this year? Keep the conversation going in the comments. Keep up with all the gaming/movie/tv news here at Space Time Taco!